This ground floor suite takes its name from the beautiful Ingram Valley, and offers a large en-suite bathroom with bath and a separate shower suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Access is gained by either an internal door to the house or a separate external entry for level access with parking outside. This room is available as either a twin or super-king double. The separate lounge has its own private facilities including fridge and large TV. Private garden patio with table and chairs is accessed from the bedroom.
Well behaved dogs are permitted to stay with their owners in the Ingram Suite only upon request. Please see our Dog Policy for further details.
- Super King size double bed or 3' Twin Beds with custom made Orthorest mattress
- Egyptian cotton sheets and hypo-allergenic hollow fibre filled duvets and pillows
- En-suite with bath and enclosed shower
- Luxurious towels and Gilchrist & Soames Beekind® toiletries.
- Complimentary bathrobes
- Adjoining private lounge with
- 32" flat screen TV
- Drinks fridge with complimentary fresh milk, fruit & confectionery
- Hospitality tray with a variety of teas, coffees, drinking chocolate & biscuits.
- Wine glasses & corkscrew - champagne flutes available for that special occasion (bring your own wine)
- 26" Flat screen TV/DVD in bedroom
- Radio-controlled Alarm Clock
- Internet access via Free WiFi
- USB charger sockets
- Laundry & Ironing facilities available on request
Ready to book
Check for availability on our on-line booking system by entering your dates in the left hand margin
Alternatively call us on 01668 215712 to discuss your requirements
Further details can be found on our booking page.
Further details about the property and your stay, including access to the property and the rooms within, are detailed in the Accessibility Guide